Now is the time to be hip and sun conscious. Lucky for those of us living a new sunality, rash guards are very “in” this summer and come in a variety of looks. I have personally been sporting the rash guard for three years now and it often secured me many a curious stare. It was hard to find a rash guard with style and without some major branding across the chest. I currently wear an Athleta style. But now, just look at companies like #JCrew and #Tory Burch for a fresh new take on the rash guard.
I love the rash guard for many reasons (for me and my kids).
- It keeps a large portion of your skin free from the chemicals of sunscreen
- You can do water sports without worrying about re-applying sunscreen
- It covers up a saggy, “Yes, I have had children!” mommy belly
- It keeps you warm in the water and cool in the sun
- And NOW, because it is on trend
Try a rash guard this summer and you will be a fan for life!